|
|

Thursday, April 24
hello my dearest new blog.
I created you yesterday due to some very dumb reasons.
Heard a nice song from ber's blog, but as she doesnt show her playlist in her blog,
I open her page source, hoping to get to the playlist's website.
The url is not valid, therefore i thought of just placing the whole html code to a blog,
and as I dont wish to edit my original blog over n over again, i created another blog instead.
laughs, is it much more troublesome?
This is how this random blog, random blog address and random blogskin came about.
Looking at this new blog, I just have a kind of urge to blog over here, probably because of the refreshing whole new blog. I dId think of annoucing the news that I will be moving blog over to this new url, but somehow I dont feel lik telling anyone yet. Still, I chose to be silent, due to lack of confidence? or lack of concern? or just that im waiting to make a blogskin of my own before letting others know? Perhaps a little percentage of each.
Chuckles,
I believe this is very obvious that I am trying to blog in full sentences and without any shortforms, it is indeed not easy or because im not used to it yet.
I know very well that my english is deteoriating very quickly, I couldnt remember the word 'wardrobe' just the other day!
Chinese isnt good either, neither is my hokkien, more importantly, my korean and cantonese.
Father rummaged all my feelings about all this that night, he always have a way to help me refresh my eyes and so, I had a great breakdown. His last sentence of saying that I dont speak chinese well too, just confirmed how bad I really am.
It do hurt, hearing those "you as singaporean, dont know hokkien dont know cantonese, such disgrace" "stop speaking hokkien/cantonese/english, its like rojak/you cant speak well/its not nice at all.", 'cause it matters to me. I dont dare, dont dare to really keep speaking other languages, felt so embarrass of myself sometimes.
Nevertheless, after kimkim's encouragement, I guess I'll still have to try speaking daringly every now and then. Dont be too sensitive to their comments, alright xj!
daisy blogged @
- - >> TRY THIS too!
but must save and send it thru email!
I used the link they send me to place it here!
click the monkey! >