|
|

Saturday, May 31
its me again bloggie!
Today's my first common test paper, MA~
which was much much much trickier then expected, not really trickier but somehow not what Ive practiced before.
Anyway, after test, 3plus, waited at the cheers with xy and minjia for yg to return with xy's notes.
Just a tiny surprised to see zhikai there too..
Hey I walked over still, okay? lol..
We are still somehow friends, in a way.
Of course with some lame response he didnt let us know what is he exactly doing there.
Probably waiting for andra i suppose.
Showed him the MA paper, he still have the interest in those, though he say he wouldnt want to return to school if he can.
and just like normal friends, he continued with his own stuffs and we continued and left naturally without saying bye.
Minjia wanted me to study together with her in JE, and with the thought that "eh, is xgg there competing?" I considered awhile, but didnt go still.
YG then keep pushing me to go Mac where shibin and others are already there.
yeah, kept rejecting him too.
but! he started with.. "how about a ... twenty..piece..nuggets..!?"
Gosh, alright he saw my tiny changing face..
then keep tempting me with that..
how could I give in!?! zzz..
So so.. guys do tease their own buddy and talk about secrets.. lol!
Kind of lost count of how many rumored girls are involved in their conversation..
Minjia was one of them! haha~
Left Mac at around 5, but it was raining quite heavily..
Return mom's call, but there's communication problems 'cos sis was the one passing the messages here and there as mom's bathing.
Saw yg taking out his file, indicate to use that to go busstop, but kind of didnt answer him.
Hope i didnt roll my eyes as well. =X
Gary and shibin came down, dont know for what, 'cos was still on phone.
Then, gary took out his umbrella!
yg and I was bit shocked, very pinkish umbrella, and with his bright pink shirt, it makes a nice combination. haha!
that's nice of him, we opened up the umbrella. duper small, can!
I commented it loud and yg pushed the umbrella to me, saying that he dont need.
As we walked out into the rain, he keep pushing the umbrella to myself.
"STOP PUSHING!" I snapped, and continued on the phone. He really stop. =x
Later on, I scolded him a big stupid elephant, for bumping into me. He actually say that Im a mouse then! Alright, guess im too fierce to him, he say he's reeally very scared of me. =XX
To defence for myself, let me tell you what i read yesterday on some horoscope about toxic pairings. For Capricorn, here it is:
Toxic matches: Aries and Gemini will find it hardest to make Capricorn happy - and the goat will judge their every flight of fancy or indiscretion. This makes the prospect doubly dangerous for eccentric Aquarius, who will want to drown practical Capricorn in the very water they bear.
Seems true eh? hahaha! Told yg and he tell me that he has a Aries friend whose girlfriend is a capricorn too. This Aries friend actually told him that they both die in the hands of a Capricorn .. =.=
I bold-ed Aquarius too, probably zk's really hoping to drown me.. lol!
I "nevermind" yg again about sending me home.
On the second bus home, I have a sudden urge to go redhill again.. =S
Listening to the musics, I tried recalling the memories again...
Reached home, I flipped through all those dusty photo albums, looking through the very few photos of her..
Sang a few songs and here I am~ =]
alright, should put back my study mood and prepare for the four-days continuous tests, starting next Monday~
TATA bloggie!
daisy blogged @
- - >> TRY THIS too!
but must save and send it thru email!
I used the link they send me to place it here!
click the monkey! >