Rubbish Bin
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
by. oggix.com
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
 more smileys 
 close smileys 
;) #-o >:D< :-* :gun
=D> :"> =)) :)>- :hityou
\:D/ X-( :cheer I-) :oops
:angry :drink :jump >:) :horse
:nono :kiss :thumb :no :rock
:wavey :worry :headache :runaway :sorry
:surprise :sos :bomb :blah :hit
:yuhuu :banana :jumpdie :together :2gun


Thursday, May 29

Let's continue bloggy,

Wednesday, 28 May 2008
I couldnt remember what was I trying to say yesterday night.
what about "was late for about a year?!"
Nevermind, but 'cos huiling never contact me, suddenly feel like being a bit extra in going there.
Cindy choong never ask me to go for her class, so that's why..
It's supposed to be a small class for those who learned better in this manner.

So 915, still i message hl asking about class start already is it.
Didnt receive her reply, so I just sat somewhere in library and rest.

10mins later, she tell me that they are doing practice papers.
Kind of dread going there, but in the end still went.

3 hours passed by very quickly, then we went off to photocopy and went canteen one to eat.

For the first time, I sat in the open area in Ourspace. Quite noisy, was rather used to the enclosed reading room though. Tried to do elearning.
Arghs, dont feel like blogging about it, its all so boring and nothing much was done again!
I meant those e learnings and common test revision.
Felt tired all the way, as I slept at 4plus yesterday?
5pm , 6pm , slept alittle, 7pm, 8pm ber went home 'cos she didnt accomplish much too, 9pm kind of stopped everything.
Mom called and wanted to me to go home earlier 'cos she wants to go Mac as there's a promotion which ends this very day~
Waited for xgg to finish his work. Oh, ourspace was freezing cooold... =S

Took 61, alighted 3 stops later, but my 985 just left!
How nice, the frequency of the bus could take up to 30mins!
xgg asks me to go to the previous stop to take 67..
Halfway there we changed our mind, forgot why and return to the busstop.
Guess 'cos I chose to take mrt instead.

HP was running very low, keep warning me about it, but family need to contact me and probably fetch me from mrt.
So, xgg decided to change his hp with me, since I have sony ericsson charger and he has nokia charger at home~
HAHA, interesting!
but! i really dislike sony ericsson's earpiece! Keep dropping whenever it can! I think my ear might be out of shape. =S

Mummy wants me to call back home when im reaching, but she didnt even pick up!
Called couple of times from city hall to kallang, before i called my dad.
So alighted at aljunied, called them to confirm the spot they'll pick me up.

Off to kallang's Mac~
had a big mac, filet-o-fish, spicy mcchicken, nuggets, coffee, 2 sprites and 2 fries @ 15.40
big mac's tooo big! spicy mcchicken is tooo spicy! =SS

so mummy asks meimei to order another 2bucks mcchicken for me. =S

Mummy there find daddy to bicker again!
LOLS.. made daddy not that happy but still keep quiet in the end.
She sure find pleasure in it sometimes.. keep talking bad about him to me, very obviously behind his back..
She said if not wrong the chery car will be ready this weekend!
Excited~ its a new car afterall!
and heard that you can adjust the backseat to lie back ~

reached home, bath, got very tired again, tried posting, but kind of dozing off and so I slept.
Nothing much done for studies.

daisy blogged @ 3:09 PM

Fer Fun~

- - >> WHITEBOARDS!
skrbl now

- - >> TRY THIS too!
but must save and send it thru email!
I used the link they send me to place it here!
click the monkey! > imaginationcubed


Links
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link


Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
October 2010
November 2010
May 2011
June 2011

Credits
designer;liwen(:
picture;d4d1
brushes;lost :x
Others

My NP Dearies~

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Irreplaceable Friends [not by any order]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


My Loveliest Family~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket