|
|

Saturday, May 24
long time bloggie~
everyday feel like blogging, yet seems too tired or just unable to do so.
so should i just blog like xgg, thursday friday .. haha..
let's see if I still remember..
Wednesday, 21 May 2008, Warmy day.
It'S sweetie chicken aka princess rubbie aka beloved xiang gong's actual birthday!
Flashes of the day when we were celebrating her birthday during March came back to me, the super princess of the night ~ So happy for her, as if it was her WEDDING! yeah, I placed her photo of that night here in bloggy.. my very beautiful sister =]
The cute girl still message and ask do I know what day is it! Made me kind of missed her, and everyone back there~ =S
MA tutorial was cancelled, and I did not go for CLAW lecture again. Still, I went to school, 'cos had planned to meet for CLAW project. YG want me to have lunch with him, so the rest of us stayed in canteen 1 to discuss the project. Somehow, I just couldnt focus on that project and joined daniel who's playing around with my phone, its camera, gallery, navigator..
After which, Huiling and Yingwei send me to Ourspace to find a space for me to stay before they went for their tutorial.
I did plan to start on something related to school, yet I started searching for some unknown playlists to listen and also uploaded photos and videos to my previous post~ Time passes very soon and its 4~ Xgg called and tell me he's coming back to school..
Soon, huiling and yingwei came and said wanted to borrow laptop for their CLAW..
SO.. yingwei stayed till around 6 i guess, huiling till around 8 and xgg and I till around 9 plus~ then we went to find bread for my family and ate a prata before going home. Took 985 home for the first time, and its fast! Only sat down for 15mins, and I saw it reaching the stop where i normally alight to change bus, and normally it took me 30mins to reach there! Continued to see where it really takes me to, it seem to be going the same route like my original bus. Reached the stop near Kallang MRT, I believed that the bus will turn left and I will have lots of bus to change~ Horrified, it didnt and chose to go straight and turn to the dark empty bus terminal. NOBODY alights there anymore! No wonder at the previous stop, people are looking at me like "what the hell am i still doing on the bus", but since bus uncle didnt ask me to get down, I assumed it isnt the last stop. Yes, it isnt, but not the terminal! =S
Finally got out of that ulu terminal, walking towards kallang mrt's busstop, the time was not even 1120pm, meaning that i took less than 30mins to reach kallang! that's like, duper fast~
So in total took around 45mins, compared to the 1hr15mins i always take back home, its considered fast~
Tried to do AFA tutorial, but got too tired and slept instead.
Thursday, 22 May
Dont quite remember~ hahaha!
Tutorials.. Megabites for lunch.. played apples to apples in the games room.. lectures..
watch alittle on wine.. played alittle swing at kissss~mi court.. got alittle lost back to the busstop.. ohh! yeah.. I kind of remembered..
Received a message from yg asking where am I when i got onto the bus.
He did ask a few times about the location of xj..
I did replied that im leaving already, towards busstop.
So that's why he waited at NP's busstop and yet after 1hr half still see no me.
He called after replying to him that I was on the bus..
Sounded not that happy, asking do I know that he's waiting at the busstop..
What can I say other than that I didnt know he was waiting for me..
Sent a "paiseh nor.." to him after he hung up, and after an hour he replied "I wonder why you never think that i was at the busstop".. ohh, guess i should have sent him that i was going towards the back gate's busstop instead of just busstop that time. =S
Replied a "probably werent paying attention bar..", and he wanted to talk to me about things that happen recently and just now..
I believe it'll take some time, so I took my dinner and bath first before really talking to him.
He told me three stuffs, first, "He is very angry, like he's being fooled around" , second, "I made him feel like he's being left out" and third, "He's thinking whether I do know about it or just acting as if I dont" then he also mentioned that im being very cold in the messages.. Just told him questions he asked are too weird.. 'cos i dont know what else to answer.. =S
He soon started on other topics and like nothing happen..
Yes, I was affected ever since the two MA lectures, knowing and seeing that I have friends in the class but its just as if I dont, as if he dont know me. Leaving me there like nobody's business. I cant stand the feeling =SS I know I shouldnt bring it up anymore, but just telling bloggy about it. It do have certain impact on me, and that is how I know xiangying, 'cos the ONLY one who approached me during MA was cq aka xy's friend, my orientation friend somemore.
What's done is done, i dont use that incident to see him anymore so doesnt really matter now i guess?
Friday, 23 May, Sunny.
Went to school by caR! Family going m'sia, so brought me to school too~
MA graded online quiz, its not as smooth.. the answer that i got was often not in the MCQ ans! Got 3 ans from xiangying and surprisingly i still got 95!?
Tax was spent on doing the classwork too.
Laptop is so lag! Took quite a long while to open internet explorer, excel, word.. and what's worse is that it still hang and say not enough resource to continue using excel and somehow got kind of out of order.
Went Megabites for lunch again. Tried chicken cream pasta this time, the more i eat it, the creamier it gets =S
The guys were having arm wrestlings, before we walked to the back of alumni to.. refill water bottles?! But! the place looks pretty nice though, the edgeless swimming pool, nice washrooms..
Slept and work on MA during AFA lecture.
Proceeded to Library after lecture to photocopy notes, which got out of hand when we printed only the odd pages of the whole lecture notes, powerpoints and tutorials =S
Can we all say we werent in the full do-work mood? After finishing the csc's casestudy, didnt really feel like completing the others and we left at 9 plus..
Xgg left for home while huiling and me went to bukit timah food centre to get ourselves satays, fried hokkien mee and fried rice. Fried rice's so plain without much ingredients =S..
Famfam reached us when we were almost finished, daddy bought water kueh and we drank some sugarcane with lemon~ nice!
I was practically changed to a little sister infront of my "mature" little sister =DD muaahaaahaas~
Asked her pat me to sleep, "crying" loud to her when she didnt do my way~ =X
FEEL like sleeping again now~ can I can I!!?
CSC still got lots lots to do =S
ajar ajar huai ti then!!
daisy blogged @
- - >> TRY THIS too!
but must save and send it thru email!
I used the link they send me to place it here!
click the monkey! >