|
|

Saturday, May 24
=x im still here bloggie~
haha,
bathed.
and ive just changed my blogspot address from shades-o-purple to viiolett~
1st is that its muchh shorter
2nd is that ciqi and all found my blog easily, so i disallowed internet to crawl my blog~ not that im angry though, but just prefer telling them when i want it.
additional stuffs~
- ber! dont get over-sad wor..i guess you didnt expect that things really turn out to be this way.. even though you might thought of it before.. hard for me to say or comment anything.. but just smile sooon~~ *hughughughugs* =]]
- really kind of missed JOJO! especially that day when ber and me were looking through the old photos and saw her ~ but will I even ask her out? hard hard to say.. =[[
- I know xgg told his jie about the calling me xjj thing.. still feel a tiny bitsy weird about it, 'cos i blurted it out and things change 'cos of that..=S but appreciate still.. be friendly, wxj!
- Its coming again! being over-sensitive! stop stop stop !! I'll kill everyone sooner or later if this get worse.. =S should just cut my sensitive veins away..
alright, off i go now! nights!
daisy blogged @
- - >> TRY THIS too!
but must save and send it thru email!
I used the link they send me to place it here!
click the monkey! >