Rubbish Bin
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
by. oggix.com
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
 more smileys 
 close smileys 
;) #-o >:D< :-* :gun
=D> :"> =)) :)>- :hityou
\:D/ X-( :cheer I-) :oops
:angry :drink :jump >:) :horse
:nono :kiss :thumb :no :rock
:wavey :worry :headache :runaway :sorry
:surprise :sos :bomb :blah :hit
:yuhuu :banana :jumpdie :together :2gun


Sunday, November 7

OLD BLOG!

haha. im being random here now!

Just finished my dinner, roast duck rice, and looking at my new item in front of me, I just cannot hide my excitement and since I have no one to share to (or rather I chose not), Im here!

"FreshKon Colors Fusion" - Sparklers, Brilliant Brown!


oops.. dear bf messaged me to bath, later!

alright, here I go again..
I have thought the box is something similar to the size of my dailies contact lens/one-day acuvue lens box, but when I was admiring it just now, I realise its so petite! rather cute I must say! =D

or is it just 'cos of blind love? =x

Alright, shall open it gently now!

LOL!
the box is sooooo much smaller than my clear lens box, yet the lens container itself is like 2 times larger ! I am amused..

Excited yet slight fear of wearing this coloury thing. hope it looks well and feels well! shall wait till the start of my holiday - 13th November to officiate this lens.

I bought two pair since I have different degree for each eye, total of $50, and uncle is kind enough to give me a free 60ml lens cleanser and lens case after hearing its my first time trying need-to-wash lens~ xiexiexie! appreciate sooo much as I had a hard time getting some samples/small bottle from bf and colleague..

Bloggy feels bored that I feel excited for just buying one stuff? Its just excites me for accomplishing one of the things on my to-get-list! like the very first period of excitement is after poly? Items Accomplished:(referring to my old excelworksheet "my wants")
- my first leggings
- external harddisk
- new accounts for savings
- debit card
Cool that I did it~ but still didnt get myself pantyhose, that type of shoes im thinking of - dont remember which type i was thinking of, & more clothings - will never be enough isnt it?

How can I be proud of myself so easily!
Nevertheless, there're still quite some stuffs I would like to geT! =DD

http://www.scriblink.com/index.jsp?act=phome&ld=1&rid=10075&cid=12838

tata~

daisy blogged @ 8:28 PM

Fer Fun~

- - >> WHITEBOARDS!
skrbl now

- - >> TRY THIS too!
but must save and send it thru email!
I used the link they send me to place it here!
click the monkey! > imaginationcubed


Links
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link


Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
October 2010
November 2010
May 2011
June 2011

Credits
designer;liwen(:
picture;d4d1
brushes;lost :x
Others

My NP Dearies~

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Irreplaceable Friends [not by any order]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


My Loveliest Family~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket