|
|

Saturday, May 21
Dear blog,
Its been long since I last talked to you.
Random sudden thoughts. and here I am, needing a listener again.
4 a group, it seemed to be a perfect pair-pair outing.
but in this case, its both pair-pair and triple-alone outing.
At times, I need to let him go, watching him running away from me, towards them.
2 outings I had been to.
1st is to watch him running off to support and accompany them run back to the finishing line.
Sat at the kerb, preparing myself to cheer for them when they are reaching the finishing line. But time ticks by and loneliness grew..
Off i go, walking back to the running track, hoping to meet them sooner..
There i spot them, him jogging beside them, giving his fullest support. Excited i am, that I finally could join them.
But before I could say anything, they are gone, behind me, away from me.
Suddenly, I dont know what to do.
1 saw me and "hey" but none stopped.
it was then i realised i had made the worst decision....
No choice but to turn back and return as if I have mental problem to walk up and down the track, and everyone must be thinking how slow I am as I am still having the 5km tag on me.
No one came back for me.. not until I finished walking the return route at the slowest pace.. I felt embarrassed, discouraged and down to look for them again..
2nd outing was much better.
But unavoidable, I will still be left behind alone at times when he want to accompany the two of them.
Its really difficult for me to not feel like leaving.. and 成全 them.
they are already a pair, why do I have to be the one sacrificing to let my only partner accompany them?? =''(((..
bloggie.. what's left of me....
smile pls xj.. .. =]]
daisy blogged @
- - >> TRY THIS too!
but must save and send it thru email!
I used the link they send me to place it here!
click the monkey! >